Power Pong 5000 Table Tennis Robot
The Power Pong 5000 table tennis robot, released in October 2019, is arguably the best table tennis robot in the world!
The Power Pong app provides you with a "drag-and-drop" interface for creating your own drills and training exercises. You can also share/swap drills with other Power Pong app users!
All of our Power Pong table tennis robots...
- Allow you to adjust the speed, spin and placement of each individual ball in the drill.
- Can produce a no-spin ball.
- Have a random (RND) mode/settings to make ball placement less robotic.
- Include a range of pre-programmed drills.
- Come with a ball recycling net for continuous play.
- Are covered by our three-year manufacturer's warranty.
The following table highlights the differences between the three models.
|Control options:||Control box||Control box||Control box or app|
|Balls per drill:||6 balls||8 balls||8 balls|
|Memory space:||22 drills||99 drills||Unlimited|
The Power Pong 5000 has a number of additional features to the other models, mainly due to the app and all of the extra functionality that provides. For example, storage space for drills is only limited by the memory of your device.
Another cool feature inside the app is the ability to create a drill database. You can name your drills and even group them with tags; such as; regular, irregular, service etc. The in-built search function makes it easy to locate saved drills.
The Power Pong 5000 does not come with a free tablet. However, the Power Pong app can be downloaded for free onto any Apple or Android device. The Power Pong 5000 can also be operated via the physical control box.