Stiga Carbonado 45
With the Stiga Carbonado blades we have taken the carbon blade manufacturing to a new level by using the made in Sweden carbon technology known as TeXtreme®. The blades are built with five layers of wood and two layers of lightweight TeXtreme® Spread Tow Carbon fibers. This unique and patented carbon is the first of its kind and has never before been experienced in Table Tennis.
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade
- Carbonado 45 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 45 degree angle.
- 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability, giving the blade more flexibility and increased stiffness.
- The high trajectory makes it a perfect choice for the offensive player who looks for good speed and stability combined with excellent control.
- 64 gram carbon fibre per m2. A thinner TeXtreme® carbon fibre for increased feeling and wood feel.
- Wide personalized sweet spot.
- Used by Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng.