Stiga Carbonado 245
Sale Sold out
Regular price $290.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade.
- Carbonado 245 is constructed with carbon layers in a 45 degree angle.
- 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability, giving the blade more flexibility and increased stiffness.
- The longer and flatter trajectory makes it an excellent choice for players who want to command the gameplay with high speed strokes.
- 200 gram carbon fibre per m2. A thicker TeXtreme® carbon fibre for increased power and carbon feel.
- Wide personalized sweet spot..
With the Carbonado blades we have taken the carbon blade manufacturing to a new level by using the made in Sweden carbon technology known as TeXtreme®. The blades are built with five layers of wood and two layers of lightweight TeXtreme® Spread Tow Carbon fibers. This unique and patented carbon is the first of its kind and has never before been experienced in Table Tennis.