Stiga Clipper CR WRB Master
Famous throughout the world for its speed, and appreciated particularly by players who want extra power behind their strokes. Clipper is used by many world class players. The Clipper CR is built for increased speed while maintaining "STIGA touch" because of the CR system. Built with the WBR system which accelerates the blade face for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch.
The front part of the blade is UV-finished, which yields a reasonably increased speed to the ball (at least 21% faster than a conventional blade).
- Offensive 7-ply blade
- The Clipper series is one of the most popular STIGA blade series ever made.
- Famous throughout the world among power players for its speed.
- Used by many world class players throughout the years.
- Increased speed compared to the regular Clipper Wood thanks to the CR system.
- WRB-system gives faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity of touch.