Stiga DNA Future
- Table tennis rubber made in Germany, for players seeking to develop their technique.
- Ideal for those who want to glue their first bat.
- ESC technology offers a higher arc in topspin rallies.
- The combination of natural and synthetic rubber increases the durability of the rubber.
- Cream coloured sponge with transparent surface rubber optimised for the ABS ball.
- Developed in collaboration with Chinese table tennis academies.
We have developed DNA Future in collaboration with Chinese table tennis academies to create a rubber that gives you more control and spin. It’s the perfect rubber for those who want to progress from a 5-star racket to gluing their first bat. DNA Future comes in a medium-hard variety (47.5 degrees) and gives you the opportunity to develop your technique with a long lasting rubber. Just like the Pro version, the sponge features ESC (Enlarged Sponge Cells) technology, which means that the sponge has larger pores that provide a catapult effect, and thereby a higher arc in topspin rallies. It also means that the contact between the blade and the rubber is reinforced, thus providing a better feel and a crisp, clear sound when hitting the ball. As the rubber is optimised for the ABS ball and is made of a combination of natural and synthetic rubber, it has a longer durability compared to other table tennis rubbers in a similar price category.