Stiga DNA Platinum H
Sale Sold out
Regular price $100.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
DNA Platinum H – a world-class table tennis rubber
DNA Platinum is the latest addition to STIGA's DNA series that features a new generation of table tennis rubbers from Germany. This rubber is best suited for professional players who have a really offensive playing style and expect the highest quality materials. The unique rubber composition provides an excellent grip, allowing the player to strike the ball from really challenging angles. The short pimples together with the thin top sheet means that DNA Platinum can accommodate a thicker sponge (up to 2.3 mm), which gives you additional speed and power in the game. Thanks to the PSC (Power Sponge Cell) technology, you get a longer ball trajectory with more power in your stroke and an aggressive arc in loop play. The sponge pores also enhance the contact between the rubber and the blade, which means that you get that sought-after, crisp sound in your stroke. The hard sponge, in combination with the right choice of blade, gives you exactly the desired power and speed required to achieve quick and effective finishes.
- Advanced table tennis rubber with superior grip and spin that allow for strikes from challenging angles.
- A thinner top sheet can accommodate a thicker sponge, thus offering more speed and power.
- It features shorter pimples for greater surface contact between sponge and blade.
- Power Sponge Cells for increased catapult effect and optimal power.
- A sponge hardness of 50 degrees, in combination with the right choice of blade, gives you the power and speed for quick, effective finishes.
- A unique rubber compound with long durability and a clear, crisp sound.
- Made in Germany and developed in collaboration with the Chinese national team.
- 2.3mm Thickness